Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 28

Couldn't do the jumps this morning because of an early work meeting. It will be done tonight after work. I'm amazed a month went by already and I was intrigued this morning by Patrick's video forecasting tougher exercises. The pull-ups continue to be my biggest frustration as I can only do three in the row.

Old jeans and clothes started to fit nicely again last week. This week I'm facing the opposite wardrobe problem as even those old jeans are starting to look big around my waist and gut. Same thing with my belts. Before starting PCP I used the penultimate notch. Since two weeks ago I've been using the last notch. Today I'm having to slide the buckle back to the centre because the belt is beginning to orbit my pants without me noticing. My wedding band also feels loose, so does my watch, my God, I'm all of the sudden occupying less space in the universe.

I hope, as I had mentioned a few days back, that a post PCP maintenance guide will be part of PCP.

5 comments:

  1. Your results are coming in! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really think we'd do all this and just kick you out on Day 91? We've got you covered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Juan. I hope to occupy less space in the universe soon too. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. juan i dream of being able to to three pull ups! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juan - nice job on lessening your carbon footprint!!

    ReplyDelete