Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 24

I didn't have time to do the whole workout this morning, only the 1100 jumps. I woke up with a bit of a stomach ache and feeling weak. This weekend was rather gloomy. My wife and I had to guard two on one our son's illness. Antonio isn't fully recovered but thankfully looking better. This sucked all my energy and for the first time in 24 days I'm feeling physically tired; very, very tired. Tonight, after work, I'll do the rest of the routine. If it works well I might just start doing this to gain some time in the mornings and be able to start the day earlier.

I thank all of you for the kind messages wishing the soon recovery of our son!

Over and out for now.

7 comments:

  1. Thinking of you....it's mentally draining when your child is sick!! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope he feels better juan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to get that workout in, it's important to keep going even when life is stacked up against you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you waves of good wishes from Vancouver...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope he gets better soon, I'm sure he'll bounce back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi juan
    Hope things are going better over there - just had a look at your pics on Flickr and i think you can really see the muscle tone beginning to come through, keep going man - hope Antonio is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep --- I just looked at your pictures after David's comment and I see a change also! Great job!

    ReplyDelete