Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 11

I could do 150 jumps without stopping. My record so far. I hope I can do 250 by the end of next week. The da vincis are painful and few. It takes me a lot of time to complete them, as well as the front shoulder extensions. Other than that, I was very satisfied with the workout this morning. It seems to be flowing more efficiently as the days go by. The diet is also improving. However, yesterday's lunch was really depressing. I had a tasteless fish, a vomit-textured polenta and a dense jungle of vegetables. However, I took a look at Patrick's own blog when he did the PCP for the first time, I took note of the many recipes reported by members of the team and paid careful attention to today's question time video. All very helpful and inspiring to get better and more efficient at cooking, as well as to make the cooking and eating an enjoyable activity. I'm being careful with the amounts and even though after each meal I feel tired and about to burst, the sensation goes away quickly. I hope this means that the metabolic system is doing its job as it should because otherwise I'm intrigued to know how loosing weight is feasible at this eating rate. I went through all of your posts yesterday (praxis team) and was very happy to notice that we are all going through very similar experiences and overall doing well.

Wish you all a good night's sleep.

2 comments:

  1. It does help to know others are feeling the same thing at the same time. I also went to old blogs today and read their posts from day 11...they too blogged the same things as all of us! We must be on to something, eh?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Davinci's are painful! Try roasting the veggies. I kind of disagree with Patrick, that we should steam them. Cut a boatload of different veggies up and drizzel some fine balsamic vinegar over them. Place them all on a cookie sheet and bake just until they turn color. So much tastier than steaming, trust me!

    ReplyDelete