Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 1 and 2

After buying the rope and handle I had told you about, I got home and found Patrick's Day 1 message in my mail box. It was 5pm my time and therefore I had to decide whether to make Day 1 of my PCP the 14th or the 15th of January. Since I had had a rather light breakfast and a normal lunch, I went for it right away.

The first thing the positively impressed me was that I actually remembered how to jump-rope. I can't locate a clear memory in my head of the last time I'd done it, but I can certainly say it must have been sometime during high school.

The second thing that impressed me was how atrophied my legs were. They felt heavy and hurt a lot; specially after the squats.

I was able to finish Day 1 and Day 2 trainings. I'm enjoying the push-ups a lot but I'm worried about my cardiovascular poor condition. I hope it will improve over the following weeks.
 
This morning, Maria made me a delicious breakfast: one egg omelet with dried tomatoes and low-fat cheese, one 8-cereal toast, half a glass of black-berry juice and a full sized cup of black coffee.

Are there any limitations to coffee? Should I also cut the caffeine intake in half?

No comments:

Post a Comment