Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 63

There's this sense of nervousness growing inside my head as we approach the last days of the PCP. What will life be like afterwards? OK, perhaps that sounded overly existentialist, but since by now I'm sure things won't, cannot and must not go back to be what they used to, and since I'm now habituated to PCP days, diet, routines and a big pay off of wellness, I seem to be taking an interest in the future and not just on focusing on each day as it comes.

Some parameters I'm trying to coin in my left brain:

- Once something ends, don't return, move on
- Treasure changes, mental and physical
- Moving on denotes a continuum, not an ending
- 90 days is the time it takes to see results, from then onwards, focus on habits

Enjoy de weekend,

J

4 comments:

  1. I like the 3rd one....a continuum...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Juan, looking good buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Habits will be taken care of, the trick is not getting into new habits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will do great afterwards Juan, because you have such keen self- and other- awareness.

    ReplyDelete