Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 53: new photo up and time for indulgence 2

So I finally put up the photo. I'm happy to see results starting to show. Who was that chubby guy in the Day 1 picture?

Tonight I shall make use of the right to indulgence number 2. My wife and I will be going to one of our favorite restaurants in Bogota, a traditional Italian called Di Lucca. Not sure yet what I'll have. It will be hard making a choice from the menu now that it is impossible for me to suppress the cumulus of PCP knowledge and ignore definitive changes of which I seem to be hyper aware. I will come back tomorrow for a full brief on operation "dinner out"! (I just remembered this from Spy Games, cool movie).

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I sure see changes. Enjoy tonights dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lean man. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your dinner tonight Juan, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking really well man, enjoy your supper!

    ReplyDelete