Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 90 +

Hello. I'm very sorry but I haven't had access to Internet until now. Safari in northern Kenya is going well with lots of animals spotted and long active days. A longer post will follow. I couldn't be happier to have completed PCP. Many thoughts, final thoughts, have crossed my mind as I stand among strong Samburu warriors and take photos of lion, elephants, villages, etc. I'm eating healthy, working out almost every single day. Today I'm about to go mountain biking through herds of zebra. Stay strong everybody!

Patrick, I could say a lot to you but I prefer to simply say what you do saves lives. I'm a renewed human being, eager to live differently. PCP transformed so many aspects of my life. This was a deeply transformative experience that will last fir years to come. I look forward to KFB! Thank you!

J

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have had a part in you reclaiming your health and vitality Juan! Going to give you a COMPLETE, but still looking forward to your final post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and enjoy the safari. I'll be looking for you at KFB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a trip ---- can't wait to read your final!

    ReplyDelete