Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 81

I wished the last days of the PCP could unfold quietly at home. Next Saturday I will take a long flight to Nairobi, where I have a three-day work meeting. The big reward will be a subsequent week-long safari with my wife and father in law which will be fantastic.

As many of you have had similar challenges along the way, I gladly welcome any advice to ameliorate the 20 hour flight, not counting stops and time difference, how to eat on the plane, etc.

Otherwise, working hard, making every rep count, keeping a close watch on grams, trying to sleep well and keep the sudden floods of thoughts about the future on hold to concentrate on each day without anxiety.

2 comments:

  1. Pack as much fruit and prepped vegetables as you can, those are the two things its hard to find on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. safe journey... eat well, be well.

    ReplyDelete